Michael F. Nunan
- He is Senior Manager for Broadcast Audio and Post Production Operations at Bellmedia
- As well as heading up the team that delivered the 2010 Olympics in full 5.1 surround sound, together with Josh Tidsbury, he created the musical theme package for the event, working with a composer and writer and then executing the strings, brass, percussion and choir recordings before mixing and editing for the final musical score. The iconic “I Believe” music is synonymous with one of Canada’s finest moments on the world athletic stage.
- For over a decade, he has been Professor at Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology, Adjunct Professor at OIART in London Ontario, and Adjunct Professor, Sound Department at The Banff Centre.
- He recorded and produced David Newland’s latest release “Northbound” which was nominated for Blues & Roots Radio Album of the Year.
- He is an AES member, and a frequent presenter at Toronto AES section meetings, presenting overviews of the 2010 Olympics, the 2015 PanAm Games, and chairing the section’s 50th anniversary celebration in 2018, to name a few.
And yet with all that, he puts his pants on in the morning, one leg at a time, just like the rest of us.