AES Toronto – TAES: The Next Generation
Date: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 7:00 PM EST
Time: 7:00 pm
Where: Online meeting –
SEE YouTube VIDEO LINK BELOW
Event Presentation Link
About the Event
TAES – The Next Generation
A showcase of work from students currently enrolled in an Audio Engineering Program, with an equal representation of recording projects, academic work, and inventions/gadgets.
– Recording projects include any notable techniques and equipment used.
– Academic work with a narrated virtual “poster session” or PowerPoint presentation.
– Presentations are 5 to 10 minutes in length, submitted via video.
This is an opportunity for students to have their work seen by working professionals and connect with future colleagues.
- Each participant receives a Toronto AES Coffee Mug and Notebook
- One participant, chosen at random, will receive a one year Student Membership to the AES